Managing loan portfolios is a dynamic and complex challenge. In this environment, constant vigilance and better management insights are required to ensure financial success. The AKUVO ProAct solution can help you address these challenges.
Executive dashboard for instant perspective
Key performance indicators measure:
- Credit migration
- Predicted risk
View delinquency and charge-off trends
- View historical performance by portfolio
- Click through to seamlessly, access loan and member-level data
- Identify strong / under performers by: product, underwriter, branch and dealership
Track credit score migration by portfolio
- Proactively manage negative migration and X-level members to reduce loan losses
- Identify and monitor risky loan portfolios
Valuable insights into real estate portfolio risk
- Follow CLTV and LTV levels to identify geographies and loans with greater risk
- Proactively manage delinquent and high-risk loans to reduce default
- Track AVM migration
Build your own portfolio reports
- Address special analysis requests from senior management, auditors and examiners quickly and easily
- Eliminate data accuracy concerns associated with the development of home-grown, ad hoc reports
Examiner reviewed CECL solution
Create historical static pools to evaluate loss experience during multiple “up” and “down” economic periods or, specific market events which positively or negatively affected your portfolio.
Historical static pool loss odds are then applied to each loan product, remaining term, and credit tier to establish an expected future risk estimate.
Delinquency / Loss risk management
Gain instant “eyes on” to portfolio risk via comprehensive, cloud-based analytics and reporting.
Risk-based pricing performance management
Achieve desired market growth and bottom-line results via a well-managed, risk-based pricing model.
Enhanced regulatory / compliance capabilities
Meet CECL requirements quickly and easily. Improve reputation with examiners.
Centralized portfolio data management & reporting
Ensure portfolio reporting consistency. Eliminate ad hoc report development.
Member growth & satisfaction
Identify opportunities to offer members additional products and services.