Are you collaborative solutions driven adaptable ?
Join us as an Advisor, Loyalty Team !
AKUVO is focused on streamlining and automating day-to-day collections by predicting behavior, creating a better experience and providing insights to intercept delinquency before it begins.
As we build and deliver solutions, we are always guided by these priorities:
- Cost effectiveness
- New capabilities
As an Advisor part of the Customer Loyalty team, your number one goal is to make AKUVO’s customers “Raving Fans!”. This focus will require you to wear many hats and deliver an exceptional customer experience. Your primary responsibilities will be working directly with customers to build relationships by answering incoming questions from different channels, working collaboratively to resolve problems with accuracy and timeliness, and understanding collection processes to recommend configuration updates.
• Answer incoming questions from multiple customers
• Triage and troubleshoot problems within the Aperture application
• Understand and configure business logic within the Aperture application
• Provide administrative training to customers
• Be available for a off-hours critical support on a rotating basis
• Develop & maintain customer relationships for continued business opportunities
Skills and Experience
• BA/BS Degree in related field preferred
• 2+ Years experience working directly in software applications, collections/lending
• Familiarity with core credit union/banking platforms
• Understanding of collection processes including repossession, bankruptcy,
foreclosures, and charge offs
• Demonstrates analytical thinking to solve business problems
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in credit union and/or banking industry is a plus
• Up to 10% travel may be required